Istana Budaya - Malaysia
The Istana Budaya or The Palace of Culture, founded in September 1999, is Malaysia’s main venue for all types of theatre including musical theatre, operetta, The Istana Budaya theatre hall Panggung Sari, with its unique design of royal boxes inspired by the windows of the traditional Rumah Melayu or Malay house, can accommodate up to 1,412 audiences at a time.classical concert and opera from local and international performances.
State Automation has been selected by this venue to supply the stage control system.
- 7 Wincon 2 Quad-Binary (Winch controller)
- 26 Wincon 2 Linear (Winch controller)
- 40 Medusa patch Wincon 3 Linear (Automatic motor-drive switching system)
- 24 Locon Designers + Riggers – (Local Control Panel for use with OPTICAL RAIL)
- 3 Mocon (Free-standing, height adjustable control desk on wheels capable of accepting any two Locons)
- 2 State 6 (System controller) with 2 back-up pendants
- 1 Rover: Portable, handheld local controller
- Optical Rail
For further information about our stage control please visit our Stage Control page.